Report All Claims Immediately
If your company is involved in an accident – regardless of severity or fault – immediate reporting to Nobel is crucial. Note as much pertinent information as possible, including:
- WHO - Name, address, phone numbers of parties involved; insured name; witnesses
- WHEN - Date and time of accident
- WHERE - Location of accident (i.e., intersection, street address, city and state)
- WHAT - Nature of damage or injury; information regarding vehicle(s) and/or property (i.e., dwellings, buildings) involved
- HOW - Description of accident…how did it occur?
CONTACT NOBEL IMMEDIATELY 24/7/365
Even if all information is not available – CALL NOBEL TO REPORT THE INCIDENT AS YOU UNDERSTAND IT. Prompt reporting is necessary to enable Nobel to preserve as much evidence as possible.